Solid and corrugated board
Locations & Partners
For over 35 years, we have been passionately dedicated to packaging.
Started in 1987, today we are a team of more than 60 employees.
From the foot of the Teutoburg Forest – between Bielefeld and Herford and the Hanseatic City of Hamburg – we serve our customers at home and abroad.
As a family business, we place the highest value on the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers.
That’s why we put our backs into it for you every day.
In the change of time
- Safe Pack is established for the field of safety and climate protection packaging
Conversion to the limited liability company
- The focus shifts to the distribution of ecologically optimized consumer goods packaging.
The SafeFlex brand
- Production in the new federal states with SafeFlex products
- Move to the logistics center in Bad Salzuflen
- Commissioning of the Brampton COEX plant with thermal separation for the production of VCI films
- One of the largest coex plants in Europe with an hourly throughput of 530 kg expands our production
- Takeover of the company Schwartz GmbH in Bergheim. Expansion of our logistics center
- We produce bundle stretch films/hand rolls on modern machines at short notice in any desired film width in corresponding thicknesses and run lengths on any possible core
- Acquisition of the twin-wall sheet division of Kinox Verpackung GmbH in Hattingen, Germany
- Establishment of the area of protective materials for shipbuilding
- Relocation and enlargement of the company site to Enger
25 years Safe Pack
- 25th anniversary of Safe Pack Sicherheitsverpackungen GmbH
- Commissioning of the photovoltaic plant with an output of 100 kwp
- Introduction of own desiccant/dehumidifier products
- Opening of the branch office in Hamburg
- Merger of the VCI products and competences of Safe Pack, Verpa and Corpac under the company Corpac Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
- Expansion with additional fully automatic machines for the production of our stretch film products.
- Expansion by plant 2 in the industrial area in Enger. We create more warehouse capacity to ensure the supply of our customers.
- Extension of the photovoltaic plant by 86 kwp
- Management team expanded to include Lennart Schlüter and Mathis Szymanski
Safe Pack Solutions GmbH & Co KG
Im Sundernkamp 19 – 32130 Enger
Phone +49 (0) 5224 – 93901 – 0
Blohmstr. 18 – 21079 Hamburg
Phone +49 (0) 40 – 7679628 – 0
© 2022 Safe Pack Solutions GmbH & Co KG. All rights reserved